Is your website built with Sitecore enterprise CMS? While this is a powerful CMS, Sitecore Website maintenance is a chore.
You can also assign the website maintenance to an agency like us to take care of all the aspects for a very reasonable investment.
Sitecore Retainer Advantages
When you appoint Ebizindia to maintain your Sitecore based website, you get the following advantages:
- We consistently improve the SEO, Speed, and Security parameters of your site.
- Our team maintains your pages by updating the text, graphics, and look & feel as required by you.
- We create new pages such as the landing pages, for the different campaigns that you run.
- Our developers consume as well as create APIs for integration with other systems like CRM, and dialler software.
- We can also build a back-end admin system for managing the leads. We analyse the source of the leads and track the efficiency of your sales team.
3S Services – SEO, Speed & Security
- SEO: We work on improving the SEO potential of your site by updating the key elements related to search engine ranking. We insert suitable schema codes and other such information that Google and other search engines use to rank you higher.
- Speed: We make the Sitecore based site much faster by integrating a Content Delivery Network (CDN). One of our clients has 97% of the traffic being served by the CDN, thereby heavily reducing the server load. This results in massive savings in hosting costs, every month.
- Security: We make your site much more secure by adding security-related settings and form validations to heavily reduce the risk of getting hacked. You are well aware of the cost of a down website.
Client Service for Our Maintenance Retainers
We regularly get comments like “Awesome”, “That was fast!” from our clients. We assign a dedicated relationship manager for you to assign all the work through a single point-of-contact. This person then gets the assignment delivered through the appropriate resource for the job.
Sitecore Retainer Case Study
One of our clients with a Sitecore based website went from less than 100 leads per day to ~1,000 leads per day. They are getting better results every day and their marketing campaigns are seeing new heights of success with consistently improving CRO on their site.
We set up a dedicated ticket system for you to send up the assignments and track their progress. You can also contact us through email, phone, or WhatsApp as per your comfort factor.
How to begin
You don’t need to make a big commitment initially. Just give us a small review or update job for your Sitecore website and let us deliver this to your full satisfaction. Then we can engage in a detailed retainer arrangement. Our contracts are monthly and you can cancel any time though we are confident you will not need to. 🙂
Can you optimise our Sitecore based site for SEO?
Sure. We update the different aspects of your website for scoring better on the search engine results page. With improved meta-tags, text and image content, and internal linking, your site will rank better on the different keywords you are targetting.
We get a good amount of traffic but very few leads. What can you do about it?
You are having a low conversion ratio. We apply different Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) techniques to improve the user experience (UX) on your website so that the visitors are inclined to submit a quote request in larger numbers with the same amount of traffic.
Our site is quite slow. Can you help us?
Of course. There are various reasons for a slow site. We review and identify the main reasons for the slow page loading speed on the desktop as well as a mobile.
We then apply various treatments to make your website faster. This will have a direct bearing on your search engine ranking and the conversion rate.
How to add a Content Delivery Network to our Sitecore based site?
A CDN can do wonders to the loading speed of your website, the user experience, and thereby, the volume of leads and sales. We can integrate different types of CDNs like Cloudflare to not only make your site faster but also reduce the load on the origin server to reduce the cost of hosting.