Hacked By Imam with Love , qq:2190782403 , logoutimam.com
Arun Agrawal recently interviewed Declan Dunn, an Internet marketing pioneer who has been helping people and companies leverage the immense power of the Internet since 1994.
Declan swears by providing the best customer service to the customers as we do. The concept is very simple – you take care of the customers and you don’t need to sell anything to them. They will be happy to buy it from you.
Grab a coffee, shut out all distractions and check out the full interview here. Worth your time, I promise.
Our MD, Arun Agrawal recently interviewed Sean D’Souza, a reputed Internet marketer and small business marketing consultant. Sean was gracious in sharing some thought provoking small business marketing ideas with long term and deep impact.
One of the key messages is to identify marketing channels that will survive the test of time and invest in those as compared to the flavour of the season. You need to spread your net far and wide and the new channels like social media are definitely worth testing. However engaging deeply with the prospects and having long term marketing plans are very vital in the long haul.
You should try to engage prospects with low value and low risk products and once they are convinced of your quality, you can offer higher value products to your customers. This increases your customer lifetime value while increasing the value for the customer also.
Dr. Mani Sivasubramanian is an author and renowned pediatric surgeon working with children having Congenital Heart Disease. His work in both Internet marketing field and with CHD affected children has been well appreciated around the world.
Our MD, Arun Agrawal managed to convince Dr. Mani to spare time from his busy schedule and respond to some email questions about purpose of life, social work and personal development.
Whether you sell goods or services online or use your website to drive customers to your local business, online video can always help drive more sales. Everywhere you turn, you run into videos. Videos are of different types like funny videos, informational videos, product review videos, explainer videos etc.
“Video Marketing” is what “Wall Street Journal” has referred to as a platform that will be one of the “best performing formats for online marketing”. And the facts in the recent past have proved this to be true. Smart businesses use video marketing as a tactic to improve consumer engagement, click-throughs, and traffic.
- A study provided by Implix showed that including video in emails increased open rates by 5.6% and click-through-rates by 96.38% when compared to emails that did not contain videos.
- Red Bull has created an incredibly powerful brand, largely through the use of online videos. Its YouTube channel grew by nearly 250,000 subscribers in January 2013 alone, taking it to a total of 1,452,411. Now if that’s not a successful brand, we don’t know what is.
- Zappos reported that they received 250,000 visits from YouTube last year. That’s more than the entire population of St. Petersburg, FL. Though we may not be able to achieve Zappos-like success, but we can always achieve success that is more relevant to our business.
- Recent forecast from Cisco systems that the number of online video consumers will double to 1.5 billion by 2015, with total online video consumption predicted to quadruple.
Benefits: While an article can be fruitful at driving customers to your site, it might not give the desired result every time, whereas a video will always create a deep and lasting impact on the prospects and likely to drive more sales for your business.
In November last year, YouTube surpassed Yahoo for the first time in total U.S search Queries making it the 2nd largest search engine in the U.S, next to its owner, Google. And the reason is simple.
People all over the world are consuming “Video Content” heavily. Nowadays people prefer to watch a video rather then read text online. And this has lead to the popularity of online videos.
Depending on the requirement and targeted population, videos can be created in different ways like:
- Presentation video – If you’ve got a PowerPoint presentation, you can add your voice narration and you’ve got a video!
- Live Demo (on-camera) – On camera demonstrations can be one of the most effective videos you can produce.
- Video E-mail – video email is another great way to connect and engage with your customers, colleagues or prospects.
- Animated Videos Presentation — animated videos are far more interesting as compare to plain text and are a much better medium to advertise your company.
Key benefits of Video Marketing
- Video Marketing attracts a broader consumer audience than written content.
- Video marketing stimulates the senses more than text.
- Video marketing enhances the longevity of an online marketing campaign.
- Video marketing increases search ranking prominence.
- Video marketing oozes professionalism.
- Video marketing can rejuvenate ‘tired content’.
- Video marketing is simple and effective.
Online Video Marketing offers an altogether new approach to standard marketing options, but the major benefits of video is that it has no determined lifespan. Unlike text, which has to be refreshed and updated to bring it back to life, video endures much longer, saving time and saving money, a good combination for any organization.
Ebizindia video creation and publishing Services: Video marketing is one of the best ways to build a brand name and here at EBIZINDIA, we have a highly skilled and dedicated team of professionals, who work on creating promotional videos as per our clients’ requirements. These are published and promoted on the Internet for best results.
We ensure that the videos are of high quality and focus on conveying your key sales message succinctly so that they can draw more traffic and have higher conversion rates. Contact us for discussing your video marketing strategy with us.
“While video marketing is not a one-stop solution to fame and fortune, the power of video is undeniable”.